There was a time when jeans were a favourite of every woman who loves western wear. The fashion enthusiasts also believed that jeans would be an evergreen fashion until the pants took over the league.
Women now look out for pants more than jeans. Every 3 out of 5 women today prefer pants over denim. Ever thought of the reason? It’s because pants not only come with an unmatched comfort but have more benefits. This makes pants worth a buy!
- Range of Style: You have a plenty of choices when it comes to pants style – straight pants, wide-leg pants, dhoti pants, palazzo pants, tapered pants, chinos & many more!
- Created from Classy Fabrics: Jeans are made from one fabric – the denim. Pants, on the other side, are created out of various fabrics like linen, spandex, cotton, rayon, silk & more.
- Choice of Colours: Black, blue, white & khaki colours are the limits of jeans. But, pants are available in almost every colour you’ll love!
- Occasion Friendly: Most women don’t prefer wearing jeans for a traditional ceremony. Jeans are not all-occasion friendly; pants make a great alternative. `
- Easy to Wash: We are all aware of how tough & challenging jeans are when it comes to washing & drying them. Since pants are made with lighter fabrics, they are easier to wash.
Now that you know that pants have many benefits over jeans, it’s time to jazz up your bottom wear collection and buy these classy designer pants right away!
Asymmetrical Dhoti Pants:
This Maroon and Asymmetrical Dhoti Pants are made from satin fabric. For its unique pattern & a classy look, it makes a great outfit for several occasions.
What can you pair it with? A cape top!
High Waist Pallazo pants
These High-Waist Peach Pallazo Pants are made from satin fabric and golden screen prints. This makes it an elegant party wear outfit.
What to wear with it? A crop top!
Straight Pants with Embroidery
These Straight Pants with Embroidery Highlights and Block Prints are made from cotton silk. The embroidery highlights make it cool bottom wear for festivals or traditional ceremonies.
What to wear with it? A festive tunic!
Check out more varieties in pants & shop your favourite one before you miss it out to someone else!
Shop now at www.thehlabel.com !